Skip to content
A to Z Tablet
- Helps to strengthen the immune system
- Helps to counter stress and improve mood
- Helps to overcome fatigue and enhances physical performance
- Helps in the development of healthy cardiovascular functions
- Helps in brain development
Benefits of A To Z Tablet:
- Vitamin A promotes healthy bones, boosts immunity, prevents kidney stones, and helps to maintain eyesight.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps to produce certain neurotransmitters and carry out multiple enzyme processes.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) plays a key role in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to produce energy.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is essential for coenzymes activation, tissue respiration, and synthesis of macromolecules.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate) is needed for the synthesis of enzymes that form an integral part of various metabolic pathways such as carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps in improving metabolism, burning more calories, strengthening immunity, and supporting the function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) acts as a coenzyme in the synthesis of nucleic acid (DNA) and red blood cells and is responsible for oxygen supply.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) strengthens our nervous system and is an important part of DNA synthesis and maturation.
- Vitamin C plays a pivotal role in the development, growth, and repair of body tissues. It also boosts the immune system and fights infections.
- Vitamin E plays a vital role in maintaining healthy vision, skin, and immune function due to its antioxidant property.
- Copper aids in digestion, facilitates absorption of iron, maintains joint and bone health, and also improves heart health.
- Manganese is needed for the normal functioning of your brain, nervous system, and many of your body’s enzyme systems.
- Selenium plays a critical role in metabolism and helps protect your body from damage caused by oxidative stress.
- Zinc plays a very critical role in managing several functions of the body which include neurological functions, immune system, fertility, and overall energy levels of the body.
- Pine bark extract contains natural antioxidants that are anti-inflammatory in nature and neutralize the damage caused by harmful free radicals.